Good afternoon TLS Families,
Attached to this email is the EPIN for 12/15/17. Below are important notes:
* TLS students have a wonderful opportunity to bring Christmas Cheer to the Legacy Terrace Retirement Community on Monday, 12/18/17. The students will need to be transported by bus, so a Google Doc permission form was emailed out earlier this afternoon. If you would like to have your child(ren) participate in this joyful activity, please fill out the form or contact the TLS Office by Monday, 12/18/17 at 8:00 a.m.
* Adult volunteers are still needed for TLS Health Screenings on Wednesday, 12/20/17. We will start shortly after school starts and, with enough volunteers, we will be done before lunch. Please contact the TLS Office ASAP if you can volunteer.
* Attached in this EPIN is a list of churches in the Lincoln area offering a variety of Christmas services. Please feel free to share this list with anyone who may not have a home congregation.
* Order forms for the ECE Christmas Program and the K-5th Grade Christmas Program will be available soon.
* Make sure to read the EPIN regarding the upcoming non-school non-childcare days over Christmas Break. The deadline to sign child(ren) up is Tuesday, 12/19/17, at 3:15 p.m.!
* Runza Spirit Night on Wednesday, 1/17/17 from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. at 1501 N. 56th Street, Lincoln. (This is the Runza just down the road from school.)
As always, please feel free to contact the TLS Office with any questions and concerns.
Thank you and have a great weekend!--