Good afternoon everyone,
This is a reminder that there will be no classes at Trinity Lutheran School on Monday, September 18th; however all day childcare will be available. All students (Toddlers – 5th Graders) that will need care for all or part of the day will need to be signed up by Thursday, 9/14/17 at 3:15 p.m. so that Trinity can staff accordingly.
* K-5 Rates: $35 per day for first child, $25 for second child.
* ECE Rates: Rates for ECE children are included in their tuition ONLY if it falls on the child’s regularly scheduled day.
* A late fee of $10 will be charged if child(ren) are not signed up by Thursday, 9/14/17 at 3:15 p.m.
* Trinity will only accept sign ups after Thursday, 9/14/17, if space permits.
* If a child is signed up and does not show up or Trinity is not notified of the cancellation at least 24 hours ahead of time, the rates will still apply.
* Children attending will need to bring a sack lunch as Trinity will not provide any lunch.
Please contact ECE Director Melissa Green at 402-466-1800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and have a great afternoon,