Good morning TLS families,
Attached is the E-PIN for 10/06/17. Below are some important notes for the coming week(s).
* School pictures are in your child(ren)’s new PIN folders!
* The Pumpkin Run has been moved from Pioneers Park to Seacrest Park (70th and A Streets) due to the rain. The same start times will apply.
* Trinity Singers will sing at Holy Savior tomorrow! See separate attachment for times.
* TLS students will need to bring a lunch on Wednesday, 10/11/17. TLS WILL NOT be serving lunch that day.
* If you are starting to dread buying gifts for your loved ones this holiday season – look no further than your EPIN! There are several unique opportunities to support the school while getting gifts that your family and friends will enjoy.
* For a limited time TLS will be offering one of a kind Trinity Spirit Wear designs through our Spirit Store. You can either order online or turn in the paper form with payment to the TLS Office.
* TLS students are also selling Eileen’s Colossal Cookie Dough starting today!
Don’t forget about our SchoolStore.com either! You can buy merchandise or donate directly to the classrooms of your choice through this site. Check out more information in the EPIN!
* Clubs are off to a great start – if you still owe for Mile Munchers ($10) or Make & Take ($25), please get your payment to the TLS Office as soon as possible. (Make & Take will need more paint, googly eyes and odds and ends soon!) If you have not signed up your child(ren) for clubs yet, please do so by the end of the day on Wednesday, October 11th. For child(ren) to participate in clubs they will need to be signed up by their parents prior to their being able to attend. Remember to pick
* Please write separate checks for separate items – especially field trips. (Clubs can be paid together, it makes everything work smoother if lunch, tuition, clubs, field trips and other fund raisers (Spirit Store, Eileen’s Colossal Cookie Dough Sale, etc. are all separate.)
Thank you all and have a great weekend!